Please read these Terms and Conditions before booking a course with us. Receipt of payment, a completed booking form or a written request for a booking is considered a binding contract between the client and Arfon6 Outdoors Ltd.Contract:
Deposit and Cancellations:
- The contract will be between the client and Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd and. The client agrees to pay the course/programme costs and in the case of group bookings, for all the participants booked on to the event or activity.
- A booking taken verbally, by email, or messenger or in writing constitutes a legally binding contract.
Bookings on Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd Courses and Activities
Individuals and Small Groups (of up to 5 people)
- A deposit of at least 50% of the course or activity fee is payable at the time of booking with the balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the event or course start date.
- If you need to cancel your place on a course, please give us at least 4 weeks’ notice and we will give you a full refund (less a £25 administration charge). Any refund will be processed within 10 working days.
- Sorry, but no refund can be provided if less than 4 weeks’ notice is given.
Please note that Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd need to make preparations well in advance of any courses and the client acknowledges that the above penalties are reasonable to cover the costs incurred. You may wish to consider taking out your own insurance to cover against losses incurred through cancellation.
Group Bookings (6 or more people) and In-house First Aid Courses
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total course fee will be required at time of booking with the balance payable at least 4 weeks before the course or activity start date.
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel your course, refunds or a invoice for the outstanding amount will be issued on the following basis after the deposit has been taken into account:
- At least 8 weeks’ notice – 25% of the total fee is payable by the client and a refund will be processed within 10 working days if applicable.
- 4-8 weeks’ notice – 50% of the total fee is payable and a refund if applicable will be processed within 10 working days.
- Sorry, but no refund can be provided if less than 4 weeks’ notice is given and the full fee is payable.
Please note that Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd need to make preparations well in advance of courses and you acknowledge that the above penalties are reasonable to cover the costs incurred. You may wish to consider taking out your own insurance to cover against losses incurred through cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a course (e.g. due to severe weather conditions) alternative dates will be agreed with you. If the alternative dates are not suitable you will be given a full refund. Please note that courses will run in all but the most severe weather conditions. No refunds can be guaranteed once a course or expedition has begun.
- No refund can be given, or responsibility accepted, for any accommodation, transport or other services booked with a third party.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a booking. Should this situation arise no contract is deemed to have been made and any payment made will be returned.
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd courses and activities are by their nature subject to the weather elements and variations in terrain. The client accepts this is the case and that when deemed appropriate we may make alterations to the course programme sometimes at short notice or spontaneously to deal with the circumstances. Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd is not liable for any loss of course content incurred as a result.
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd staff also reserve the right to make alterations to a course programme where it is felt the clients’ interests are best served by doing so.
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd courses operate in the open and as such will inevitably not be risk free. We make every effort to minimise risks and instruct/advise clients accordingly. The client takes part on the courses at their own risk and Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd. is not responsible for accidents or injuries save for injuries arising where Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd has been found to be negligent. A copy of our ‘Risk Assessments, Operating Procedures and Policies’ is available to view on request.
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd is not responsible for loss or damage of personal items unless through negligence of Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd or Arfon 6 Training.
Policy Reviewed 20/02/2019
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd courses are taught by highly experienced and competent staff. Clients are required to behave with suitable conduct and adhere to the instructions/advice and leadership provided by the staff. No responsibility can be taken by Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd for accidents or incidents where a client chooses to ignore the instructions/advice given. Clients in charge of children must keep those in their charge under proper control at all times and staff may instruct those clients on the expected proper conduct from time to time if deemed necessary.
- Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd staff reserves the right to remove from the course any client failing to behave with proper conduct. Reasons may include (but are not restricted to) intoxication; abusive, racist and inappropriate language and behaviour; failure to adhere to instructions; illness. In such circumstances Arfon 6 Outdoors Ltd is not at liberty to provide a refund or partial refund.